Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WinWin -

Replied to the thread Sheriff Requesting Transport Error.

• Mike G -

I did all that and tried it on a different device before posting it. Thanks for the tips though.
  • Mike G -

Replied to the thread Routing Across Water Bug.

• WinWin -

Liked Omaha_’s post in the thread Have police/sheriff standard units interchangeable.

Like (Post)
    Title says it all, I don't see why some calls require sheriff units, when they are just another form of standard patrol law enforcement. Seems a lil funky to me, especially if people want to play the game without a sheriff's dept.
  • WinWin -

Replied to the thread Routing Across Water Bug.

I see. Well, I object to that even more... How could that even at all add to the kind of realism this game has!!!! I’m sorry, I definitely do not agree. It just doesn’t make sense for this game. This game is mostly realistic. That would defeat…
  • WinWin -

I don’t have any problems with that so, try reloading the game or restarting your device/quitting the game. If that doesn’t work bug report it.
  • WinWin -

Liked Barake’s post in the thread Police Station.

Like (Post)
    Have to disagree CJ, in the south and west of the US, sheriff's are elected law enforcement that have deputy's working for them. I am pretty sure that serving papers is a north eastern thing. I ran into it when I lived a CT for a couple of years. The…
  • Cleverless -

Liked Omaha_’s post in the thread Have police/sheriff standard units interchangeable.

Like (Post)
    Title says it all, I don't see why some calls require sheriff units, when they are just another form of standard patrol law enforcement. Seems a lil funky to me, especially if people want to play the game without a sheriff's dept.
  • Omaha_ -

Replied to the thread Small detail - a "total time for all units to arrive".

Quote from Kieran: “Quote from Caolan753: “I think this might be possible in lss manager but don't quote me or it may be in the aarr settings ” I think he may mean a timer that shows the response time of the furthest unit away attending the whole…
  • thomas1321 -

Liked Kieran’s post in the thread First Responders Elite - Recruitment.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DemonicJ: “Now we are ranked 10th! All in under 3 months. The door is open to all. Its upset a member of the team we knocked out of 1oth ( Keiran of 999 First Responders) that he has disliked all the posts in here ” Firstly, let me clear…
  • Wizz -

Like (Post)
  • Barake -

Liked Peepio’s post in the thread Click instead of Drag.

Like (Post)
    So for POIs and placing down buildings its getting annoying to have to drag it, so making it possible to just click on the location instead of having to drag the pointer would be a lot nicer, I get on mobile its a little different, but on PC its 100%…
  • Kieran -

Quote from Caolan753: “I think this might be possible in lss manager but don't quote me or it may be in the aarr settings ” I think he may mean a timer that shows the response time of the furthest unit away attending the whole call, in which case…
  • Barake -

Replied to the thread Police Station.

Have to disagree CJ, in the south and west of the US, sheriff's are elected law enforcement that have deputy's working for them. I am pretty sure that serving papers is a north eastern thing. I ran into it when I lived a CT for a couple of years. The…
  • Barake -

Liked cj-rvwilliams’s post in the thread Prisons and other PD Ideas.

Like (Post)
    Since the last update seems to have indicated a focus switch to revamping the PD section of the game, I have a few suggestions: Prisons - I know we have alliance prisons, but I would like to see each player be able to build their own prisons as well…
  • Caolan753 -

I think this might be possible in lss manager but don't quote me or it may be in the aarr settings
  • manfromcny -

Liked Nick Fontana’s post in the thread New Traffic Missions.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, Just a quick one about the new traffic stop missions requiring traffic cars. As with any mission in this game it has to be static (IE a fail to stop can't be racing around the map as funny as that would be).. It seems a bizarre concept that…
  • manfromcny -

Liked Barake’s post in the thread Allow the forestry trucks to do the following missions;.

Like (Post)
    Burning grass Burning leaves Bale of straw fire little field fire brush pile barn fire large field fire Straw bale stack on fire BBQ fire On a side note, having a pumper tanker show up to a riot would be a good force multiplier for the cops. :D :D
  • Benplunkett1503 -

Liked Nick Fontana’s post in the thread New Traffic Missions.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, Just a quick one about the new traffic stop missions requiring traffic cars. As with any mission in this game it has to be static (IE a fail to stop can't be racing around the map as funny as that would be).. It seems a bizarre concept that…