Mission Chief Board

Recent Activities

• pappyfdny

100% agree it should be optional. It allows for players to add more realism which is something I think many of us strive for.
  • ChiefBoden61

AS long as it is optional and not mandatory I am ok with it.
  • pappyfdny

The issue being discussed here is normal fire apparatus gives first responder level treatment (10%). The option is there to train fire personnel to ALS level but they need to be on the engine/ambulance combo unit to be used to the ALS…
  • LAC-1014

you're just not getting what is being talked about
  • LAC-1014

Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from ChiefBoden61)

The engine can only treat 10% of the patient till an ambulance arrives. I believe what the poster is asking (and I agree would be nice) is having ALS trained people on an engine that can basically operate as a fly-car. Can’t…
  • ChiefBoden61

Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from pappyfdny)

At the moment ALS as it stands doesnt need training , in the UK ver you can train co-responders (tho they only worked on the co-responder vechile not all) , they could do something like that for this as an option for people who may…
  • Wacam

At the moment ALS as it stands doesnt need training , in the UK ver you can train co-responders (tho they only worked on the co-responder vechile not all) , they could do something like that for this as an option for people who may…
  • Wacam

Reaction (Post)

The engine can only treat 10% of the patient till an ambulance arrives. I believe what the poster is asking (and I agree would be nice) is having ALS trained people on an engine that can basically operate as a fly-car. Can’t…
  • ChiefBoden61

Reaction (Post)

• pappyfdny

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. Als Equipment for Storage on Fire apparatus 26

• PBCFireBuff
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. pappyfdny

1. Task and Event Rewards 2

• Wacam
    2. Replies