Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Allow player to send multiple ambulances to hospital in one click

rescuenut93

UK Graphics Expanded

Mark_

HEMS not responding to Ambulance dispatch

me181

Suffolk Fire and Rescue Graphics

TACRfan

Police Station cost: 300,000Cr

rescuenut93

Recent Activities

• chp201 -

Liked VBMedic’s post in the thread Trauma Requirement.

Like (Post)
    I know this brings up an old item... As we are now using Neurosurgery and haven't in the past we also have Cardiac Surgery as an unused specialty for hospitals. Instead of Trauma I could stand behind this as a replacement for requirement as a "STEMI"…
  • chp201 -

Liked TrueNorth’s post in the thread Trauma Requirement.

Like (Post)
    To add to this thread, with the code the developers put on the cardiac arrests (9-E-1, or any other 9 code) the destination should be closest ER, no trauma requirement, as the code indicates a medical related arrest. If they want to add a trauma…
  • chp201 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from letsgohope12: “When put up against the game the only medical facilities are hospitals which would have emergency rooms. VBMedic, you may still transport to these facilities though you will not receive as many credits. ” I apologize for…
  • chp201 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from me181: “I'd say trauma centre is the best option for those specified above, If a cause for the cardiac/respiratory arrest was given I'd agree that a cardiac centre would be an option. Respiratory arrest/difficulty breathing is not always…
  • chp201 -

Liked letsgohope12’s post in the thread Trauma Requirement.

Like (Post)
    I’d say based on his signature he would transport to the closest facility.
  • rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread Allow player to send multiple ambulances to hospital in one click.

Quote from me181: “Something that you may find helpful just as a temporary measure, is again with the LSS-Manager which now allows you to filter out full or inappropriate healthcare facilities.Helps flick through the transport requests much more…
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked me181’s post in the thread Allow player to send multiple ambulances to hospital in one click.

Like (Post)
    Something that you may find helpful just as a temporary measure, is again with the LSS-Manager which now allows you to filter out full or inappropriate healthcare facilities.Helps flick through the transport requests much more quickly. Although that…
  • me181 -

Replied to the thread Allow player to send multiple ambulances to hospital in one click.

Something that you may find helpful just as a temporary measure, is again with the LSS-Manager which now allows you to filter out full or inappropriate healthcare facilities.Helps flick through the transport requests much more quickly. Although that…
  • Realjessey -

Liked Mark_’s post in the thread UK Graphics Expanded.

Like (Post)
    Recently got into vehicle graphic making, hopefully the OP is okay if I post them here :) Here's my first vehicle, an Astra 2012 IRV. Feel free to provide feedback! board.missionchief.com/index.p…a9be1984d92fc8e6cd7155cde
  • wings203 -

Liked Barake’s post in the thread Multiple Helos at each helicopter station.

Like (Post)
    Thanks much Wings203!