Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Toggle Different Dispatch Center Vehicles

Obiwan

Possible missions tab

Obiwan

Sound volume

ideas

TACRfan

Pinned **NEW** Mission Suggestions

Costpap

Recent Activities

• me181 -

Liked Wizz’s post in the thread Toggle Different Dispatch Center Vehicles.

Like (Post)
    Hello All!, So I've recently expanded to another part of my home area, and I have built a second Dispatch Center. I was wondering, since we can edit the dispatch center and only have calls spawn that relate to however many fire stations we have linked…
  • Obiwan -

Replied to the thread Toggle Different Dispatch Center Vehicles.

I would like that because I be getting the calls that require police when I don't police in the area.
  • Obiwan -

Liked Obiwan’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Multiple Vehicles On Fire General 2 Tankers 10 Engines 1 Mobile Command Vehicle 6 Heavy Rescue Vehicles 4 Patrol Cars Burn 15 Patients 75 Percent Credits 13500
  • Obiwan -

Replied to the thread Possible missions tab.

Quote from TACRfan: “Not a bad suggestion but I hope you understand that this wouldn’t be considered a priority update, I’ll add it to the list ” Yeah We Understand
  • Obiwan -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Possible missions tab.

Like (Post)
    Not a bad suggestion but I hope you understand that this wouldn’t be considered a priority update, I’ll add it to the list
  • Realjessey -

Liked letsgohope12’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Hello players! This thread is for the suggestion of new missions. Use the following template for your ideas. This thread has two strict rules: 1. You may ONLY use the template when you post. Please do not just type a paragraph. The template will make…
  • Realjessey -

Liked Costpap’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Power Plant Fire Units Required: 8 Engines, 3 Platform Trucks, 1 Tanker, 1 Mobile Air, 1 Mobile Command Vehicle, 1 Hazmat, 3 Police POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Power Plant Patients: 2-10 Prisoners: 0 Credit…
  • me181 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Heavy Rescue extension for EMS building.

Like (Post)
    This is something we are actively looking into. It may be a vehicle that counts as a Heavy Rescue but is it’s own entity
  • me181 -

Liked letsgohope12’s post in the thread Ambulance Hospital Extensions.

Like (Post)
    This idea is being considered in some future EMS updates. We will keep you posted!
  • me181 -

Liked Wizz’s post in the thread Ambulance Hospital Extensions.

Like (Post)
    Hello!, So I was thinking of some ideas and I came up with this: There could be a Ambulance Expansion to the Hospitals, when added there will be a call radius just like the ambulance station. Not only is this realistic, but it's very reasonable. I…