Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Staff for hospitals and dispatch centres

rescuenut93

prison escapes

RealNemiox

Radio screen vanishing

StuartA1984

Post locations

firefighter261

Pinned **NEW** Mission Suggestions

MrRevDude

Recent Activities

• rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread Staff for hospitals and dispatch centres.

It may seem pointless on one end but on another it could also affect the speed of operations for how fast the hospitals and dispatch centers can work. The more the staff the better it works? Maybe have it optional for players who would like to use it for…
  • KieranWood -

Liked MrRevDude’s post in the thread Filter Button.

Like (Post)
    I don't know if this has been suggested or not. I was curious if we could have an incident filter button. The past few days we have had some major riots in our alliance which is great, and I have fun responding to call in the mist of the chaos. It does…
  • me181 -

Replied to the thread Staff for hospitals and dispatch centres.

Quote from wings203: “This may have been suggested in the past, but my searching came up empty... Can we have the option to hire staff at hospitals and dispatch centres? Yes it may not have any influence on gameplay, but at least we wouldn't need to…
  • RealNemiox -

Replied to the thread prison escapes.

• StuartA1984 -

Replied to the thread Radio screen vanishing.

i have this issue also. i still use the OSM maps.
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked Boyscoutews’s post in the thread Radio screen vanishing.

Like (Post)
    The red bar in the middle of the screen was the radio screen. After a min or so it will look like this and need to refresh and then it does it again? Am I clicking something to cause this?
  • StuartA1984 -

Replied to the thread prison escapes.

Already in the game. Prisoner Escape Description Value * Average credits * 4000 * Requirement of Police Stations * 7 …
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked IUsed2HavAWii69’s post in the thread British Alarm And response.

Like (Post)
    I didn't know if you wanted a realistic unit setup or just a unit dispatch for each mission but this is mine. Still need a few units and I am always discovering new vehicles and charities. If you were wanting a call setup dispatch I would recommend…
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Alarm and Response Regulations Question.

Like (Post)
    So there is a feature in the German version where the player can set their own vehicle categories so you could rename a police car a traffic car and then have the ARR select traffic cars. Would players be interested in seeing this brought across?
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Police Aviation Staff Transfer.

Like (Post)
    I asked Sebastian about this a couple of months back. His response was “technically it’s possible”. I haven’t heard anything since. I will chase it