Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

CAD Logs

hawker5

Help with making a Graphics Pack

Locke12801

Time zones

hawker5

box regulations

me181

Vehicle Graphics

ManyFireman

Recent Activities

• hawker5 -

Replied to the thread CAD Logs.

this is a great idea. I'm all for it. An idea added to this would be the option to print these logs out for anyone who might be interested in keeping track. Having a limit to the amount of calls it logs would also help the servers so they dont get…
  • hawker5 -

Liked Tery13’s post in the thread CAD Logs.

Like (Post)
    Hey all! I have an idea for an additional feature. Some departments have CAD logs detailing what units are/were where and doing what. For example: www2.seattle.gov/fire/realtime…n=Today&incDate=&rad1=des
  • Locke12801 -

Replied to the thread Help with making a Graphics Pack.

There is an easier way without using the rubber tool: Program : Use "Gimp" 1) Open a Picture with Gimp. It is not possible to have a *.jpg with transparence Background First: A *.jpg Picture has to be transformed into a *.png picture
  • Tery13 -

Also there is basic statistics per unit already (km traveled per day)
  • Tery13 -

The nice thing if we go by call instead of station we could see where a particular unit or units go and then decide if we need or want coverage closer further than we have it.
  • Locke12801 -

Liked dodge359’s post in the thread CAD Logs.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Realjessey: “Maybe as well if possible attendance times? ” Ah yes! Knew I forgot something... Having how many hours spent on each call type would be a nice feature!
  • Locke12801 -

Liked me181’s post in the thread CAD Logs.

Like (Post)
    Quote from dodge359: “Going by the number of likes, a lot of people would like to see something like this. Perhaps a station based statistics page could be done? Including 3 key things - the incident type, number of these the station has gone to, and…
  • dodge359 -

Liked Realjessey’s post in the thread CAD Logs.

Like (Post)
    Quote from me181: “Quote from dodge359: “Going by the number of likes, a lot of people would like to see something like this. Perhaps a station based statistics page could be done? Including 3 key things - the incident type, number of these the…
  • Locke12801 -

Liked Tery13’s post in the thread CAD Logs.

Like (Post)
    Hey all! I have an idea for an additional feature. Some departments have CAD logs detailing what units are/were where and doing what. For example: www2.seattle.gov/fire/realtime…n=Today&incDate=&rad1=des
  • dodge359 -

Quote from Realjessey: “Maybe as well if possible attendance times? ” Ah yes! Knew I forgot something... Having how many hours spent on each call type would be a nice feature!