Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New way of measuring stations and Units

Additional follow ups

Obiwan

Prisoner Transport Unit

Obiwan

Missing Boats (trailered)

TACRfan

Map Type Affecting Animated Graphic Packs

Saved_Warrior

Recent Activities

• Kaiser -

Posted the thread New way of measuring stations and Units.

Thread
    I'm new here on the forums but I've been playing for a while. One think I've always found frustrating is the lack of compatibility that exists sometimes between real departments and mission chief requirements. For Example: the cruise ship sinking. It…
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked Obiwan’s post in the thread Prisoner Transport Unit.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rescuenut93: “If this is made you could say prison bus escape or something lol. Or a Con Air but I seriously doubt that will be created. ” But until its created you can use a alliance mission
  • Obiwan -

Replied to the thread Additional follow ups.

Quote from Saved_Warrior: “I like the idea... But I think it's kind of like cheating....Maybe a few more slots for premium accounts? ” dont think of it as cheating think of it as helping
  • Saved_Warrior -

Replied to the thread Additional follow ups.

I like the idea... But I think it's kind of like cheating....Maybe a few more slots for premium accounts?
  • Saved_Warrior -

Liked Caolan753’s post in the thread Additional follow ups.

Like (Post)
    It would be nice to have additional follow up slots so during a storm, I can sent units to multiple calls one after each other.
  • Obiwan -

Replied to the thread Prisoner Transport Unit.

Quote from rescuenut93: “If this is made you could say prison bus escape or something lol. Or a Con Air but I seriously doubt that will be created. ” But until its created you can use a alliance mission
  • Obiwan -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Prisoner Transport Unit.

Like (Post)
    If this is made you could say prison bus escape or something lol. Or a Con Air but I seriously doubt that will be created.
  • rescuenut93 -

If this is made you could say prison bus escape or something lol. Or a Con Air but I seriously doubt that will be created.
  • Obiwan -

Liked Saved_Warrior’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Car Stuck on Tracks Units Required: 1 Fire Engine 1 Heavy Rescue (50%) 1 Battalion Chief (50%) POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Rail Crossing Patients: 0-4 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 1500
  • Obiwan -