Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

mission coverage area

Missiongenerator

Missionchief17

Issue with Dislatch Center

me181

Vehicle Ideas

Pinned Change of SWAT format

rescuenut93

Recent Activities

• Taglia01 -

Posted the thread mission coverage area.

Thread
    hi, i have a question about coverage area for mission: can I expand the spawn area’s missions? i have only 1 police station but i would like to receive call also from near city, is this possible?
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked me181’s post in the thread Issue with Dislatch Center.

Like (Post)
    It is indeed a premium only option, if you don't have it, it won't work
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Change of SWAT format.

Like (Post)
    No, SWAT personnel would only be in SWAT vehicles however it would enable various types of SWAT vehicles to be in the game, so a mission would require 10 SWAT Personnel, you could make that up by sending two SWAT trucks with 6 people or if we get a SWAT…
  • Missionchief17 -

Replied to the thread Missiongenerator.

Thought modding wasn't allowed? Think I read that too quick, is this for alliance large scale missions?
  • Missionchief17 -

Liked me181’s post in the thread Issue with Dislatch Center.

Like (Post)
  • nickb722 -

Liked semas679’s post in the thread Missions Alarm.

Like (Post)
    As we have the fire alarm system, we could have "MVA Rollover (alarm)" and if it is fake it may end or pass to "Road Accident" and if it's real we would get the numbers of victims. I think this because it's weird a MVA Rollover pass to Road Accident.…
  • me181 -

Replied to the thread Issue with Dislatch Center.

• rescuenut93 -

Posted the thread Vehicle Ideas.

Thread
    FIRE: Personnel Transports - In case you don't want send another engine or whatnot and extra personnel to scenes. If I wanna finish a call quickly I send more engines or whatever is required more. Could be a 6x6 General transport or an SUV or even a…
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread SWAT'.

Like (Post)
    SWAT is definitely something we want to look at as the 6 person cap can be tricky for some locations
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked Faolan’s post in the thread Missions Alarm.

Like (Post)
    I see where you guys are coming from but whenever I get dispatched to rollovers in real life, for example, we always have to assume that it is one. There's not an alarm system like buildings have. So to me it makes perfect sense that it can simply change…