Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KieranWood -

Replied to the thread [Ignore].

No, you have set the colour of your type 1 fire engines to bright green...
  • me181 -

Replied to the thread European Style and respond Range.

Quote from Redux_GB: “I will have to agree with you, currently I only get calls real close to my stations when I would prefer it to be way more spread out due to the large area my 6 fire stations should cover as they do irl. It would be nice to have…
  • me181 -

Quote from matt02: “Hi, I was thinking that an european style (for example a fire station for a big range) could improve the realism in the game, and indicate the range of action could improve the european style! :D ” Right, I don't think you're aware…
  • Redux_GB -

Posted the thread [Ignore].

Thread
    If you haven't noticed yet, any units that will be required at a call will have a green box around the tick box. This indicates the units the call requires but does not specify the amount, for that you will still need to check out the mission…
  • Redux_GB -

I will have to agree with you, currently I only get calls real close to my stations when I would prefer it to be way more spread out due to the large area my 6 fire stations should cover as they do irl. It would be nice to have some way of expanding the…
  • me181 -

Replied to the thread Alliance POI sharing.

Quote from matt02: “Share automatically a POI in map with the alliance members :thumbsup: ” This already happens automatically. However, it depends on whether you have this option enabled in your dispatch centre settings: Only use own POIs (default is…
  • Redux_GB -

Liked Kenhaught’s post in the thread How to earn free coins.

Like (Post)
    I could be incorrect but I believe you only get coins once per member, and only once they've reached the Firefighter rank.
  • matt02 -

Posted the thread Alliance POI sharing.

Thread
    Share automatically a POI in map with the alliance members :thumbsup:
  • matt02 -

Posted the thread European Style and respond Range.

Thread
    Hi, I was thinking that an european style (for example a fire station for a big range) could improve the realism in the game, and indicate the range of action could improve the european style! :D
  • Realjessey -

Liked Slava7CZ’s post in the thread Police Van.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I love using all departments in the game, but compare to fire department in police we don't have many different units. I would love to see for example police van. In my country, Czech republic we use it for bigger missions, as for example big car…
  • Realjessey -

Liked letsgohope12’s post in the thread Easter!.

Like (Post)
    The Moderation Team would like to take a moment to wish all of you a Happy Easter! Enjoy your sugar rushes and Peeps marshmallows! Thank you all for contributing to the forum and fostering healthy discussion. Sincerely, Letsgohope12 and the Moderation…
  • hawker5 -

Liked letsgohope12’s post in the thread Easter!.

Like (Post)
    The Moderation Team would like to take a moment to wish all of you a Happy Easter! Enjoy your sugar rushes and Peeps marshmallows! Thank you all for contributing to the forum and fostering healthy discussion. Sincerely, Letsgohope12 and the Moderation…
  • hawker5 -

Replied to the thread Krys' Graphics.

Best of luck in your Studies Krys. You have done some great work here. Much appreciated.
  • hawker5 -

Liked Krys’s post in the thread Krys' Graphics.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Redux_GB: “only things needing changed is utility unit, engine 2 would be current utility unit, new rescue engine, possibly new heavy rescue, all new medical vehicles (mainly recolouring)(excluding fly cars), new hazmat, new command…
  • r(af -

Replied to a comment by Locke12801 on r(af’s wall.

Wall Reply
    doubt they would take me
  • WOLFMAN450 -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Don't make dark mode accessible by paying for it.

Like (Post)
    For Premium Account? I can't remember all the ideas I brought up but the main ones that come to mind are 1. 10% - 25%: Discount on all stations, buildings, all expansions and vehicles. (I realize how Sebastian feels about price changes but doing this…
  • Locke12801 -

Wrote a comment on r(af’s wall.

Wall Comment
    US National dispatch ;)
  • WOLFMAN450 -

Liked wings203’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Person struck by lightning Units Required: 1 ambulance POI Required (Use "none" if not needed): None Patients: 1 (100% chance of requiring transport) Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 250/500 ..... Name/Type of Mission: Grass fire…
  • SanniHameln -

Replied to the thread Easter!.

Quote from wings203: “Speaking of Easter... At what date will the eggs stop appearing in game? :) ” Aller Voraussicht nach morgen. Die Ostereinsätze enden heute Abend um 23:59 Deutscher Zeit Most likely tomorrow. The Easter missions will end tonight at…
  • r(af -

Replied to the thread team.

dc and baltimore but i dont prefer any alliance in my own area as i prefer to have someone to talk to