Mission Chief Board

Recent Activities

• LAC-1014

Reacted with Like to TH3Y6’s post in the thread Police Department Additions?.
    Reaction (Post)
    The Tac Rescue Unit also sound like LASD's SEB Paramedics, they even have a BearCat that's marked as such.
  • LAC-1014

Replied to the thread Old issues/problems.

LASD, it's called TCCC. Agreeing with you a very small hand full of LE agencies have Tactical Rescue along with a few federal.
  • dgsmith67

Reacted with Like to SmokeyBear56’s post in the thread Old issues/problems.
    Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from RangerUT)

What you say is true. I'm sure these units were created for a reason. I've also discovered that certain types of units are useful in different versions of Mission Chief, but useless in others. Your alliance Board should have a post…
  • dgsmith67

Reacted with Like to ChiefBoden61’s post in the thread Old issues/problems.
    Reaction (Post)
    Firefighting plane stations, and such are limited based on the number of forestry extensions you have. Not sure the ratio but know they are directly related. The tone you use in your message is not a way to get things done. As you said, motorcycles…
  • SmokeyBear56

As for the Tactical Trucks, they are just 4-man SWAT units with personnel having Tactical Training. I have a few just in case, but use them as SWAT units.
  • SmokeyBear56

What you say is true. I'm sure these units were created for a reason. I've also discovered that certain types of units are useful in different versions of Mission Chief, but useless in others. Your alliance Board should have a post…
  • SmokeyBear56

Reacted with Like to RangerUT’s post in the thread Old issues/problems.
    Reaction (Post)
    Developers.... Its time to fix what you have already added. You have vehicles that are not used ever. like ATV trailers, Tactical Rescue Truck. Police Motorcycle never count as a police unit on any call(problem for a long time). And they are never…
  • Curiosity03

Reacted with Like to Nigefire’s post in the thread Federal police Extension.
    Reaction (Post)
    I am a little lost as to why the base unit is not available with the extension it starts with a Wagon not the Car?

Does anyone know the reason?

N.
  • Curiosity03

Reacted with Like to pappyfdny’s post in the thread Old issues/problems.
    Reaction (Post)
    Anyone who plays NYC will use tactical rescue trucks. The rest of the world I am not sure. But there is a use for them. Like it says above, don’t want them? Don’t buy them
  • ChiefBoden61

Reacted with Like to pappyfdny’s post in the thread Old issues/problems.
    Reaction (Post)
    Anyone who plays NYC will use tactical rescue trucks. The rest of the world I am not sure. But there is a use for them. Like it says above, don’t want them? Don’t buy them

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. Old issues/problems 5

• RangerUT
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. LAC-1014

1. Police Department Additions? 21

• ChiefBoden61
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. RangerUT

1. Federal police Extension

• Nigefire
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. What Are the Different Types of Riot Gear?

• MonicaValdar
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. Take a look at this Incident 18

• ChiefBoden61
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. manfromcny