Mission Chief Board

Recent Activities

• ChiefBoden61

Reaction (Post)
    The team reported that they're currently working on a solution to make the two map tile servers more asynchronous so that one of them is few days behind. This will allow them to react faster and take the map tile server that contains the spoiled data…
  • jxn_30

Replied to the thread Repetitive missions??.

Na, it's changing logarithmic → it's growing slower with each new station ;)

(Quote from ChiefBoden61)

It's always half of the price of a normal station. However, small stations are capped to one million credits. The price to expand…
  • jxn_30

The team reported that they're currently working on a solution to make the two map tile servers more asynchronous so that one of them is few days behind. This will allow them to react faster and take the map tile server that contains the spoiled data…
  • ErikS

This for example, its all around the world in germany I found some too. At the OSM Forums they already reported it.
  • Buggs

Could you please elaborate what you meant?
  • Nigefire

Reacted with Like to ChiefBoden61’s post in the thread Animal Attack Calls?.
    Reaction (Post)
    They are called wardens in the game but you can call them what you like when you name them. I typically call them "animal control officers" when assigning them to a PD but when I put them in State Trooper or Federal Police Agency I call them Fish and…
  • ChiefBoden61

the cost in coins is only 5 more and as you add stations the cost in credits changes exponentially but looking at mine the cost right now in credits for a small station is approximatley 1/2. My current department is small and…
  • pappyfdny

I find small fire stations work for most of my stations. Not many North American fire stations have more than 5 units. For the ones that do buy bigger. For the others don’t.
  • Petersen12

It has returned...however this time it is in russian
  • ChiefBoden61

That is why you "can't expand" past certain point. You are better off to buy the normal size buildings and expand them to whatever level you want.

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. Repetitive missions?? 8

• cusefan21
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. jxn_30

1. Odd in game Graphic Andy Townshead hates all of you??? 16

• Nigefire
    2. Replies