3 Stations 3 calls

• I have 2 police stations, 1 fire station and 1 dispatch center. In the FAQs it says Call amount is based on number of stations +1. However I;m still only getting 3 calls with 3 stations. They're all Tied into 1 dispatch center. It says I can't have more than 1 dispatch center. Am I doing something wrong here?

• the following reason's are why u only have the calls that u do 1 lack of poi's 2 lack of fire stations pd is actually useful until after 5th fire station 3lack of engines or too many engines for station manpower at fire station

• the following reason's are why u only have the calls that u do 1 lack of poi's 2 lack of fire stations pd is actually useful until after 5th fire station 3lack of engines or too many engines for station manpower at fire station

I have dozens of POIs set. the fire Station has 1 engine (6 people) Each police station has 3 Police cars (1 Officer Each)

• *If I'm correct*, it's based on the highest amount of stations you have not the total. Since you have 2 police stations, and that's the department you have highest amount of stations, you take the total of those buildings +1.

For example... I have 32 fire stations and 10 police stations so I'll only get 33 calls since my highest count is in the fire department.

Basically it's highest amount of stations (fire or police) +1.
    Hopefully this helped, I'm not sure if it will because I had trouble trying to explain it, lol.

• *If I'm correct*, it's based on the highest amount of stations you have not the total. Since you have 2 police stations, and that's the department you have highest amount of stations, you take the total of those buildings +1.

For example... I have 32 fire stations and 10 police stations so I'll only get 33 calls since my highest count is in the fire department.

Basically it's highest amount of stations (fire, police, etc) +1.
    Hopefully this helped, I'm not sure if it will because I had trouble trying to explain it, lol.

no the call volumne is based on fire stations not total number of buildings i have 106 fire stations so i get 107 calls at a time one for each fire station plus 1

• After looking around, this is what I found Sebastian said in August 2016, and haven't seen anything posted on this algorithm changing so...
    But somehow if I'm just still wrong a moderator can correct me

• After looking around, this is what I found Sebastian said in August 2016, and haven't seen anything posted on this algorithm changing so...But somehow if I'm just still wrong a moderator can correct me

To the best of my knowledge, and based on my experience, this has not changed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!