Houston Area Mutual Aid

• Hi everyone,

Just wanted to create a quick post about our alliance: Houston Area Mutual Aid

We currently have 4 active members and we're always looking to expand, we do provide alliance owned facilities such as hospitals and jails.

Our alliance is pretty relaxed, we're all just here to play the game, we do daily alliance missions and every once in a while we'll do an alliance event if everyone is going to be online. There is a lot of cooperative play between members, though it is certainly not required. If you play in the Houston, Texas area and you're looking for a casual alliance feel free to join us, everyone is welcome.

Here's a link to the Map of our current extent, or you can click the spoiler to check us out too. Search for "Houston Area Mutual Aid" in the alliance list and send a join request and we'll get you going in no time!

• Hello guys hope all is going well. My name is William516 and I am the Alliance owner of the Alliance called FD/EMS/PD of America. we are slowing growing and looking to have active players. if you guys are not having much luck come join us and help us grow more and more. We need active players who like to have fun and communicate with other players. we also have a voice channel.

If you are going to advertise your alliance please do so in a new thread and not on someone else's.

• I sent him that as a person message. so how is that posting on his thread. Get your system checked

We can not read personal messages, hence the reason they are personal, to us it looked like you were advertising your own alliance on someone else's advertisement.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!