Ambulance Calls

• Hello,
    I think there should be an option to toggle ambulance calls close to other emergency service stations, since randomly generating them would be foolish and cause more problems when it comes to getting calls on water and on silly locations.
    Implementing my suggestion would spread the missions out a bit, and give my units a little bit more response time - making the game more realistic.

Getting calls two minutes away from the ambulance station isn't realistic, and it's simply too easy.

• Hello,
    I think there should be an option to toggle ambulance calls close to other emergency service stations, since randomly generating them would be foolish and cause more problems when it comes to getting calls on water and on silly locations.
    Implementing my suggestion would spread the missions out a bit, and give my units a little bit more response time - making the game more realistic.

Getting calls two minutes away from the ambulance station isn't realistic, and it's simply too easy.

I do agree that calls should spawn further away, but calls do not generate on water or lakes by todays setup. Only leitstellenspiel lets calls spawn on lake, due to POI´s. This is yet not implented in missionchief.

Sincerely,
    Chief A
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Norwegian Emergency Services - Norway's largest MissionChief Alliance
    Co-Admin

• This was not a request for water related calls, my point was simply that randomly generating missions in a bigger proximity of the ambulance stations would cause more problems with calls spawning on water.

I do understand that it was not a request, but as I pointed out. Even if randomly generating missions in a bigger proximity, the calls will not spawn on water due to the current system.

Sincerely,
    Chief A
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Norwegian Emergency Services - Norway's largest MissionChief Alliance
    Co-Admin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!