My Suggestions - December 2017

• Hello there, I just wanted to say my suggestions for Mission Chief and how the years gone. First I am going to say My suggestions that I have.

1. I think that players should have a Premium Free Trial For 24 Hours, Just to see if they like it or not. Because we dont want to waste our money to get something we dont like. (just saying this would be a good idea)
    2. I also think that we should have a Police Van, this could help alot in Riots, Raids, Prisoner Transport etc, loads of people asked for it at the start of the year/middle.
    3. There should also be a IRU incident Response Unit, For the ambulance service, that carries 4 Paramedics and loads of kit.
    4. My last Idea was a HR car for every Service Like the police would have commissioner so would ambulance.

Year Report - December
    I think This Year has gone Very Well and I would Just Like to say Thank you to the developers who have worked non stop to get us the best they can, Thank you!
    I also think This month has been a great month everyone has requested loads and the ideas are great :)

Thanks
    From
    L.Carter

Staff Director
    Silver Command
    United Nation Responders

Edited 2 times, last by Lino_Carter: To some people who are just going to moan at me for what I have done, these are my ideas not yours, i did not say that they would be added so please dont go all baby-ish about it. ().

• 1. I don't think this is needed, as the real only benefits to Premium are the 20 second call volume, dark mode, cancel ambulances when not needed. Not to mention it's pretty cheap the way it is for monthly and long-term.
    2. Sort of like the Mass Casualty Unit being put in-place I take it, which would be good if there's calls that are more than 4 people going to jail [not too far into PD, so don't know if it does go that far or more].
    3. This is already being done, Mass Casualty Unit is being added this week, from Developers words.
    4. I think this is a little unneeded unless you just want to make specific cars at each station and name them Command level.

Alliance : U.S. Emergency Services
    Captain
    Joined the game on August 1st, 2016.
    3m Earned Credits as of 12/9/17
    5m Earned Credits as of 07/1/18

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!