A Volunteer Option

• So what i mean by this, have an option to call volunteers to the station that would respond to the station in their POV's. Whether its a Paid department they would be called to staff the trucks, and if the station is Volly select that option for the volunteers to be toned out or dispatched out to the station.

But i really do think it would be a good thing to have for people, to add to the realism just a tad bit.

• So what i mean by this, have an option to call volunteers to the station that would respond to the station in their POV's. Whether its a Paid department they would be called to staff the trucks, and if the station is Volly select that option for the volunteers to be toned out or dispatched out to the station.

But i really do think it would be a good thing to have for people, to add to the realism just a tad bit.

I Do Like the Sound of this for Example in my Area of Scotland we Have a 5 Minute Turnout Time Normally out by 3 But we have a 10 Man Seater and I Think it would be Fun Like this But Normally our Pump can leave with 3 Fire fighters and 1 Officer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!