EMS Training Academy

• The EMS stations should have training courses to take. Realistically, I'd put new staffers as EMTs and have them promote to Paramedic via a training academy course. Let alliances and other players make EMS academies and run courses like EMT (for firefighters that aren't on medical units), Paramedic (for faster treatment and transport times) and Rescue courses (i.e. High Angle Rescue, Critical Care, Ebola, etc.)

Those courses are realistic and should be set help a variety of units go faster, deescalate situations and maybe even change the casualty count when they arrive.

• The EMS stations should have training courses to take. Realistically, I'd put new staffers as EMTs and have them promote to Paramedic via a training academy course. Let alliances and other players make EMS academies and run courses like EMT (for firefighters that aren't on medical units), Paramedic (for faster treatment and transport times) and Rescue courses (i.e. High Angle Rescue, Critical Care, Ebola, etc.)

Those courses are realistic and should be set help a variety of units go faster, deescalate situations and maybe even change the casualty count when they arrive.

I have mentioned about this before hope it works

• And please don´t forget the work with Fly Cars on scene. If there is an engine first, it will handle the the person down to 80 Percent. A later arriving Flycar does nothing.
    Give the flycar a real job or something like nosebleeding, which don´t need transportation

• And please don´t forget the work with Fly Cars on scene. If there is an engine first, it will handle the the person down to 80 Percent. A later arriving Flycar does nothing.
    Give the flycar a real job or something like nosebleeding, which don´t need transportation

That is also something we are looking at

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!