Fire Command Board

• I know that a lot of us roleplay with our team however it got me to thinking. What if we had the option to work the scene this would only be available on alliance missions. So basically we could have a button we would press taking command, when it opens up it would be a command board giving us the option to work the scene. So we can assign ppl to certain assignments and even have units stage if needed. This is something that we use on a daily basis in the fire services. Thoughts ????

• I like the idea. I would Also like the option to upgrade the call also. Say you put the full mission requirements in at the start then during the mission we can click on upgrade call.

E.g.
    Make pumps 5 upgrade to make pumps 10 etc etc.

This would help in role play. That way we can assign areas when the call upgrades. Or happen even send a request to members like a call alert.

• I like the idea. I would Also like the option to upgrade the call also. Say you put the full mission requirements in at the start then during the mission we can click on upgrade call.

E.g.
    Make pumps 5 upgrade to make pumps 10 etc etc.

This would help in role play. That way we can assign areas when the call upgrades. Or happen even send a request to members like a call alert.

Thank you! ..... I guess you and I are the only two who thinks this should happened. I'd really like to hears others input.

• This definitely would make things interesting. Like having different ranked officers in charge of certain parts of the call. Allowing us to call in a second or third alarm.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!