New Rig Idea

• What is its radio callsign? Guys us moderators aren’t disagreeing with you, we just don’t see a need for it yet. For the vast majority of departments almost any unit can serve as RIT, although it does tend to be ladders or rescues. No one has shown me a unit that is ONLY used for RIT, therefore it either doesn’t exist or is extremely rare. I think we’ll out this in the back burner for now, but great discussion on all parts!

The radio callsign is RIC, but it primarily is a rescue.

This idea might be something to look at later on if the game develops differently, but right now I think that leaving RIT to be performed by just any vehicle is best. If training was used to speed up calls or whatever, you could have a specialty rig or training, but now I think that's the best call

I play in SoCal, North East Avalon in Newfoundland, and lately been trying out Toronto, because, why not?

I also make graphics for all my stations and areas. Interested? Hit me up, I might be able to help you out

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!