Dispatch Goals/Game Plan

• This could be an idea to give some of our players the momentum and confidence to be a little more active and show them how well they play. Also a great way to boost morale in Alliances.

Let the players create goals when they log on. I mean we can do this ourselves but to actually see it on the screen would help a lot. We all from time to time get frustrated knowing we pkay a lot but at times it doesn't look like we are doing too much when we really are.

For instance, If a player wanted to make 100k or 500k, you can see in the game how far you've gotten towards completing your goal with a percentage to that goal. Maybe an estimate as to how many call you'd need to make for said goal.

Or instead of how many credits to aim for, you can have a goal set to how many calls you want to run in a day. I have a hard time keeping track how many calls I make at times. Like 100 calls a day to 10,000 a week of you have the time to make those numbers.

I know it shows the list of calls we make and how much each call is under credits but if we can make daily, weekly, or monthly goals to how many credits made or calls we run then I feel that would definitely be a big plus.

Or even if the Admin/Dev team made this for us and we do our best to follow it. Like a statistical chart or something. Let me know what you all think.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!