Multi Dispatch Calls - Premium Membership

• A window for Premium Members allowing them to dispatch more than one call at a time. Like 4-6 calls at once.

Similar to the dispatch window but the option to select the multi dispatch window. Then once you select all your units or use the Alarm & Response buttons you can hit Dispatch.

May seem pretty easy but does have it's advantages and disadvantages.

Plus Side: You can dispatch multiple calls at one time making more credits. Helps you build more stations, rank up faster, makes you want to play more, and helps the Dev out when we buy coins for this feature.

Negative Side: If you dispatch your calls and don't have enough units you will have to improvise somehow with follow-up units. I cam see this being an issue if you multi dispatch calls multiple times. You can lose track of your units if you're not careful. You'll have to constantly buy coins for this feature. But if you want it though bad enough you'll buy coins for it.

UPDATE TO THIS POST: 10:24PM.

Before I get anymore dislikes the reason I put this as a premium feature is because if everyone had it then we would all be chiefs in a month or two. And wouldn't be fair to the ones who spent months or years on end getting to where they are now.

If it was a premium feature then the Dev would get their money's worth for it. I'd definitely pay a month for it.

If it wasn't then we'd all get away with bloody murder.

$5.99 for 55 Coins and a month of premium membership is only 34 Coins. Now if you did $10.99 then you could get the 3 month special costing 88 Coins. Not bad in my opinion.

So think about it first before giving your final thoughts.

• I don't really get the point of this. Even without premium, you can click on your top call, select the units you would like to dispatch, then click the button to dispatch and go to the next call at the same time. That is what I do when I am always playing. Also, I can't really see how the multi-dispatch window would work or look. It isn't like you could be dispatching multiple calls at once, you would still only be able to dispatch 1 at a time. This is definetly a creative idea but it just doesn't seem very practical for the developers to input into the game.

• That's what I mean. I use the same button you do too but yes. I am talking about dispatching multiple calls at one time.

Idk how it could happen but would be interesting. On pagers and scanners I've heard multiple calls go off at once.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!