Ambulance transports: Clinic -> Hospital and more!

• Alright, so let's say an urgent care clinic, or some other facility has a patient that needs to be transported to the hospital due to some serious condition, or an obese person needs to be moved from their homes to a medical center; that's where TRANSPORT requests come in! Well tested in the dutch and german versions, this can be done with your normal ambulance or a specialized private ambulance!

Calls:

-Medical emergency in clinic
    -Transport of obese person
    -Hospital -> Bigger hospital transport
    -Medical emergency in dentist's office
    -Medical emergency in doctor's office

• It sounds good but, would this not all just come under Patent transport?

• This is something I was thinking about a few weeks ago, what I thought was you have a clinic which can only have 5-10 beds and general internal, it would cost 100K and would be kind of a starter hospital, it would also work with BLS features.

This is all hypothetical and I haven’t suggested it to anyone though.

• This is something I was thinking about a few weeks ago, what I thought was you have a clinic which can only have 5-10 beds and general internal, it would cost 100K and would be kind of a starter hospital, it would also work with BLS features.

This is all hypothetical and I haven’t suggested it to anyone though.

sounds good for like the smaller parts of countys were your nearest main hospital would be say 50-150+ miles away.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!