Time event calls reward

• Hi guys! I was wondering about event time event calls (soccer game, baseball game, assasionation thread, etc). So as you know one must send in a limeted period of time some units and after that the calls will last for like 2-3 hours.
    So these calls require usually many units and also special ones (like swat) and also they are very time long but you always get few credits from them (around 3000). So i would like to know what's the point to keep for 3 hours all those units to get only 3000 credits when with 1 fire call that can last about 10 minutes i can get 1500 credits or also 1 police call like officer down (that's a lot common)?

• I can make 100K in a half hour or so with those units used on time event. So for 3 hours if I pushed hard enough I'd make 300K or more so yeah I agree it should be much more.

During a Storm Event comprised of Brush Fires, Field Fires, Roof Fires, Tree on Road etc.. I can make over 200K in an hour if I play it right.

For 100K guarenteed I'd wait 3 hours especially if I wasn't gonna be on for a while.

If there was a way to have the Time Events based on your current Rank, Station and Unit Count, And how much you generally make an hour that would be great.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!