Building refund DELETES all assosiated vehicles/employees

• After a building is created, we get this option:

"Refund Within 24 hours after you built a building, you can here refund the building (if you chose a wrong position, the routes are bad etc.). When you refund this building, you will receive your 100000 credits back"

However it does not make it clear that all employees and vehicles are DELETED COMPLETELY when this refund feature is used.

This has lead to a lot of time spent earning credits and building up the station has gone to complete waste and I won't be bothering with this game any longer.

EDIT: Why on earth can't the move option also be free for 24 hours? It suggests you might want to move it the delete window. Developers need to check their interface usability skills.

• It perhaps could be worded better, however would allow for abuse.

Station is built; -$100,000
    Free Type 1 or Type 2 engine with it
    Move engine to another station
    Refund Station; +$100,000

You're left with a free truck.

• It absolutely could be worded better, or removed altogether.

A better way to do it would be to either refund or "store" *additional* (not the free) vehicles and employees (I had 12 so 2 would be stored as 10 are for free) and have those be placed immediately in to the next fire station that is placed down.

Better yet the move feature for the stations should also be free for 24 hours; I don't understand the logic is charging for the move tool yet it is free to delete and re-create. Odd.

• I don't believe that this is an error, or what you're expecting to happen when you press refund. If you've put additional credits or coins into expanding the station, you also get those refunded. Why would the people and the vehicles not get deleted with the station?

• I don't believe that this is an error, or what you're expecting to happen when you press refund. If you've put additional credits or coins into expanding the station, you also get those refunded. Why would the people and the vehicles not get deleted with the station?

I expect to either have any vehicles and personnel I added on top of the free amount to be "held" until I put the next fire station down where those units go back - or at least the information to be clearer about what is going to happen when it is deleted... but again I go back to why the move option can't be free for 24 hours when the delete information already suggests you would be deleting to move the station.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!