Sgt car for police

• I would go with supervisor training being required for a police/ems unit and not a specific unit. With fire the unit itself serves a purpose whereas in the other disciplines a supervisor can be on a normal unit and accomplish the same things. I would also just call it "Supervisor" and not specify ranks.

I think SGT can work accross pretty much every police force, however I'd agree that as a generic term, it would work well.

• As Kieran has said riot and prisoner vans would be an amazing addition, and I see the “Sergeant Car” being useful here in the UK as a supervisor car. Perhaps some additions to the motorcycle could be added as well as it serves no purpose atm

Hi, I'm Cameron.
    I cover the operational area of the West Midlands, Guernsey, Jersey, Warwickshire, Staffordshire and the North West.

Chief Operations Manager for AllianceUK.

• As Kieran has said riot and prisoner vans would be an amazing addition, and I see the “Sergeant Car” being useful here in the UK as a supervisor car. Perhaps some additions to the motorcycle could be added as well as it serves no purpose atm

I haven't seen any developments that suggest the current prisoner transport system would be able to work fruitfully with the suggestions of prisoner vans, features such as multi prisoner transports per vehicle and large scale prison capacities haven't yet been realized and these need to be implemented before heading down the path of vans, although you are right, they would be a nice addition.
    Police motorcycles are quite a useful asset for those trying to have more realistic setups and are fairly useful at dealing with your smaller incidents requiring nothing more than police presence. Maybe some mission suggestions based on calls for them maybe a solution to this.
    I also don't think we have a prevalent use of cars just for SGTs in the UK hence the suggestion of relying on the trained person, not the vehicle. If you want a special vehicle for said person, take the normal patrol car, rename, give it some special vehicle image and assign your trained person to it.

Moving missions were suggested and haven't been implemented again due to limitations with the game.

• Quote from me181

I haven't seen any developments that suggest the current prisoner transport system would be able to work fruitfully with the suggestions of prisoner vans, features such as multi prisoner transports per vehicle and large scale prison capacities haven't yet been realized and these need to be implemented before heading down the path of vans, although you are right, they would be a nice addition.

Surely it'd be if: prisoner transport on scene then: assign prisoner to van else: randomly assign patrol car

Quote from me181

Police motorcycles are quite a useful asset for those trying to have more realistic setups and are fairly useful at dealing with your smaller incidents requiring nothing more than police presence. Maybe some mission suggestions based on calls for them maybe a solution to this.

Completely! But they do need some use - ie. requiring less patrol cars and maybe one motorbike for the vehicle pursuit, plus other new calls.

Quote from me181

I also don't think we have a prevalent use of cars just for SGTs in the UK hence the suggestion of relying on the trained person, not the vehicle. If you want a special vehicle for said person, take the normal patrol car, rename, give it some special vehicle image and assign your trained person to it.

That's what I do for a lot of things - also, in the UK we do; supervisor cars are used a lot in the West Mids [ford galaxy FIM for example]

Hi, I'm Cameron.
    I cover the operational area of the West Midlands, Guernsey, Jersey, Warwickshire, Staffordshire and the North West.

Chief Operations Manager for AllianceUK.

• I think that it would be more of a personal thing rather than a vehicle thing. Here in the US police supervisors (Usually SGT+) have specially marked vehicles that don't have light bars and have a ”Supervisor” decal somewhere on the vehicle. I think that a mission that would require a supervisor just needs an officer with that training, not a specialized vehicle as they don't carry any special equipment. Also, smaller departments with lower budgets will just put supervisors in standard vehicles. I'll attach a picture of a supervisor vehicle.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!