Change vehicle type name

• Personally, I would like to see a way to change the name of the type of vehicle. I am NOT talking about the individual unit name, but the name given to all units of that type e.g. 'Firetruck', 'battalion chief unit'.

In the UK, battalion chief units are called Officer Cars, so members may want to change what they are called and more realistic members may want to rename 'Type 1 fire engine' to 'Pump' etc. In the dispatch window, it would show the name you have assigned to that type of vehicle that is required.

What are other members' views on this? Although this is nowhere near the top of my personal list of changes I want to see added to the game, it could make some people's experiences just a little bit more realistic.

• Personally, I would like to see a way to change the name of the type of vehicle. I am NOT talking about the individual unit name, but the name given to all units of that type e.g. 'Firetruck', 'battalion chief unit'.

In the UK, battalion chief units are called Officer Cars, so members may want to change what they are called and more realistic members may want to rename 'Type 1 fire engine' to 'Pump' etc. In the dispatch window, it would show the name you have assigned to that type of vehicle that is required.

What are other members' views on this? Although this is nowhere near the top of my personal list of changes I want to see added to the game, it could make some people's experiences just a little bit more realistic.

The In game name of vehicles allows the role of the vehicle to be universally known so we'd have less confusion over the requirements for missions and most likely less bug reports.
    You can always just rename the individual vehicles in bulk to your liking aswell.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!