Perk ideas for Premium Membership

• Some of these have been brought up before, and some new. This is a lost of perk ideas for Premium Membership.

1. 10% - 25%: Discount on all stations, buildings, all expansions and vehicles.

2. Daily Bonus: For every time a premium player logs in consecutively they can get either 10 Coins or 25K Credits or different amount. It would make the player to want to play more often.

3. Special Coin Sales during Holidays or Special Events

4. Unlimited FREE station moves

5. Players under rank of Captain can access Rescue Engine and Quint. (This one may get some negative feedback as this kills the purpose of the ranking system and buying with coins) But! The player would be paying monthly to have premium membership to have this feature.

Again this wouldn't be for all players just those who buy Premium Membership.

Thanks

• I agree with all but point numbers 2 and 5 :P

Handing out a 'daily bonus' of that much just seems like an excessive amount. I personally don't think coins should be handed out in that large of a quantity, particularly day after day. Perhaps a once a month thing could work better? Or a fortnightly amount of 5 coins (every little bit counts right?)?

As for the quint and rescue engine access - you kind of explained it yourself. While they may be paying for membership, I think wiping out that ranking system as such for them simply shouldn't be done haha

So overall some good ideas, :) point 2 could just do with some tweaking!

• 5 coins seems fair to me. Would definitely help out a bit, yeah especially if you save them.

And I agree about with #5. Thanks just throwin ideas out there! lol.

Hopefully we can try to get the ball rolling with these. Seems like quite a few people like this thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!