Progressive Police Stops

• Heres my Idea. We respond to a traffic stop then it transforms into something else

for example Traffic Stop -> Search of Vehicle -> Drug bust with an arrest

or Traffic Stop -> Officer Down etc

I'm not sure how you're meant to 'respond' to a traffic stop. There could be further options for police calls to change although I'd also rather not have to be having a missions requirements change more than once. I'd suggest making further suggestions to particular calls as to what they can change.

Make sure you have the call expansion option on thought for this to work, found in the dispatch centre options.

• I'm not sure how you're meant to 'respond' to a traffic stop. There could be further options for police calls to change although I'd also rather not have to be having a missions requirements change more than once. I'd suggest making further suggestions to particular calls as to what they can change.
    Make sure you have the call expansion option on thought for this to work, found in the dispatch centre options.

Well it makes it more real. It not what's convenient, but it's what happens. A police officer could use a Taser on someone and then we have to call EMS etc.

• How about this guys. Maybe the dev could work on making police units eventually begin random things like traffic stops and other small things at random places along their patrol routes. From there they can expand. Cause it is a thing that cops do traffic stops at random times and stumble across random crimes in progress. Of course most things besides the traffic stops would be way less common but it could work.

• How about this guys. Maybe the dev could work on making police units eventually begin random things like traffic stops and other small things at random places along their patrol routes. From there they can expand. Cause it is a thing that cops do traffic stops at random times and stumble across random crimes in progress. Of course most things besides the traffic stops would be way less common but it could work.

It would be nice to see if a feature could allow a patrolling vehicle to create it's own mission and attend during it's patrol to replicate this, however the viability of said feature isn't - from past experience - very good. The upgrading of calls is already there so that half of the idea shouldn't be a problem. That doesn't mean I don't support it, just stating the obvious when it comes to the implementation side of things.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!