Response delays of Staging Areas

• Just thought I'd bring this up, as my view is that it should be changed...

Staging areas are where vehicles are driven to if the need for extra units is necessary. My question is, why do the response times still exist? ?(

Take the following example - you have a couple engines (that belong to a volunteer station) at a standby area. The usual response delay for the station is say 300 seconds (5min), which gives the impression that the volunteers have to drive from a nearby house to the station. But with staging areas... The units are already 'on scene' as such, along with the personnel. They're usually all geared up and ready to go too - so if that is incorporated into your normal response delay, it shouldn't be considered with the staging areas.

If that all made sense... :D Shouldn't units at staging areas dispatch immediately? Let me know what you think! :thumbup:

• I'd agree that they most likely should take less time to go, however it is purely player preference, so I'd suggest an option in a control centre which would allow for this feature to be used or not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!