Extended call range

• Hi,

Just noting down what I would imagine is something that may be fairly simple to implement, as it appears to be a feature that is already implemented as a anti-cheat mechanism.

Could we get the option to enable an "Extended call range" in the dispatch?

A more in depth choice could have options for all 3 services (ie, Extended police call range - meaning if ticked, only police services have a larger call radius).

Its a fairly simple idea and concept, but instead of calls being spawned literally around the street from a station, the stations call radius is doubled (or something to a logical extent). Of course some may prefer this, some may not, hence I feel it would be a good suggestion for those who may want it. It would add more of a challenge, managing units and response times in regards to what calls are more urgent.

• So this is a good idea. I have actually pitched this idea to Sebastian a while ago. The response however was because the anti cheat has an unlimited range it would end up interfering with that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!