Worst Alliance Ever!!!!

• Hey y'all, My name is FireHouseSubbies I'm 16 and wanted to warn you guys about theses guys here.

https://www.missionchief.com/alliances/2657

North American Emergency Services

They are the worst ever!! They will talk crap about you, abuse of power, power hungry, and even ban you because if you say something that hurts their feelings or really really don't like. Please don't Join These Guys! They threathen to do horrible things to my mom, and sister. It was really disgusting. They even said they would show up at my dad's place of employment to harass him. Bunch of bullies in this group!

• I'm not a moderator in any way but all this that you were saying I would have reported ASAP! If you can I would highly recommend screenshotting all these conversations as proof and sending it to the Moderators and Administrative Staff.

All of that you listed is considered harassment and I believe is against terms of service for MissionChief. Especially if they were using sexually explicit language & vulgarity towards your mother. That would count as sexual harassment even though it's not intended towards you directly and the fact they are threatening to go to your dad's job is considered harassment and also a threat. And there is a history of conversations kept in all alliances that is present for at least 24 to 48 hours I believe. Whether it be in messages on the game app or site version or the conversation in chat of your alliance you will be able to look it all up and screenshot it easily. I would do this right away before these messages disappear! Hope this helps!

• I am going to lock the conversation. Please feel free to send me or any of the other mods a message with screenshots of what you have said and we can look into it. What you have described is against the games TOS.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!