EMA and EMS

• Vehicles
    -Emergency Management Vehicle
    -Act as a Fire Command Officer/Regular Law Enforcment Officer duties
    -Act as a Command Unit and Police Patrol Vehicle
    -Have the ability to tow trailers and patrol areas

EMS System
    -Their should be an option where we can transport a patient to the hospital then be able to transfer to another facility if needing a different care. For example, I have two hospitals

Hospital A and Hospital B

Hospital A has all General requirements And Trauma

Hospital B has Only All general requirements

if hospital B is the closest and hospital A is about an hour away we should be able to send another ambulance that is use for transport so it doesn’t keep the main ambulance busy for its area or even a helicopter to transport the patient to the proper care facility.

• Well where I have my setup is all area clinics and Hospitals with limited resources and ability to do certain things. I have my based off the real hospitals and clinics and with upgrades to. So I have plenty of hospitals and clinics but I have my trauma center about 2 hours away from the closest hospitals if that make sense. So instead of having my imbalances transport the pt from the scene straight to the trauma center, I would transport to the nearest facility await a secondary transport by helicopter or transport ambulance company. Its just more realistic for me and for sure for others to. Its just that if use my regular ambulances running EMS calls running them to the facilities. I wont have any available to take calls in the area.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!