Turning off Certain Call type

• I Know this was brought up in the past. But curious if there is any update on turning off a type of resource response. I operate Police, Fire and EMS Stations at times. I am unable to log back in at a later time to transport patients. or if I can it may not be for a long period of time. would be nice if you could say turn off Probability of EMS/Police Calls which would require transport. or if you could auto transport. This would also be useful if you are trying to gain beds/cells back at hospitals/jails and just need to take a break from transporting. I am aware of the do not transport option but you recieve less credits for.

• First off, Cells and beds are free'd up every hour. 1 Patient/Prisoner is released every hour, 2nd off, There is a transport admin option if you're referring to an alliance. You can set other players in your alliance as transport admins allowing them the ability to cancel transports that are holding for players that might not be online. I have "officers" set up in my alliance and everyone has a duty as far as monitoring messages, applicants, Education officer, Transport officers, Etc. All my players have a role to assist in completing calls and freeing units and what not up.

• Not what I am looking for but thanks for the reply I am well aware of these options.

Want your answer? No, you can't turn off specific calls.

You can turn off all calls but not certain ones.

• I was aware of that also. I am asking if this is something that has been looked at this was brought up a while back for the possibility of this happening.

If there was no update on the thread, or it's not in the game, there probably is no update.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!