Re-Build small stations with coins

• Hi, have just moved my UK set-up over to Los Angeles as the UK version of MC has my UK needs fulfilled, and almost every fire station houses an ambulance. I would love to be able to rebuild my small fire stations quickly however due to the number of them I have I currently need half a million credits to expand each one - it does not give me the option to use coins and as a result I am unable to complete my set-up as it will take a very long time to grind for those credits. Please consider suggesting to the Devs the ability to upgrade a small station with coins?

• Hi, have just moved my UK set-up over to Los Angeles as the UK version of MC has my UK needs fulfilled, and almost every fire station houses an ambulance. I would love to be able to rebuild my small fire stations quickly however due to the number of them I have I currently need half a million credits to expand each one - it does not give me the option to use coins and as a result I am unable to complete my set-up as it will take a very long time to grind for those credits. Please consider suggesting to the Devs the ability to upgrade a small station with coins?

Putting in my notes and sending this off to the Devs as I agree, This would be helpful.

Thanks,

Rescue

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!