Game dispatching wildland units to normal calls

• so lets make this simple I have Type 1 engines which are the normal every day city units and Type 3 which are wildland

when i have a normal city call it pulls my T1 and T3 units which leaves me completely empty on wildland calls
    my alarm and regulation is set to default "Fire trucks" which in this games mind is any type 1-6.

how do i prevent this from happening and yes my wildland calls are automatically set to only pull my T3+ units

• Hey man,

Sorry nobody got to you sooner!

Type 3 & Type 4 Engine's are Offroad versions of Type 1 & Type 2 if I am correct. So they still have the capability to respond to normal structural calls, ontop of the wildland calls according to the game mechanics. in order to mitigate this, you need to designate the apparatus as Type 5, Type 6, or Type 7.

Here is a link to help you understand a tiny bit better of what the types really are:
    - https://www.bmefire.com/types-…differences-between-them/

*Note: For the link I sent you, focus on what it says under the, "A Rule of Thumb" section near the bottom of the page.

Feel free to ask any questions, comments or concerns!

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

• The Type 3 is the only Wildland unit that acts as a combination unit of the Type 1 Engine and a Brush Truck.

The Type 4, 5, 6 & 7 are Brush Trucks only.

• The Type 3 is the only Wildland unit that acts as a combination unit of the Type 1 Engine and a Brush Truck.

The Type 4, 5, 6 & 7 are Brush Trucks only.

Rescuenut93,

Thankyou for the clarification on that, as it has helped me understand the game mechanics itself as well.

Much appreciated!

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!