Different types of parking spaces at the fire station

• I agree, this is not a staging area suggestion. A staging area is where emergency personnel gather close to an incident. What is being suggested, is a parking lot outside of each station to park various apparatus if there is not enough room in the bays. Here in Toronto, we have extra parking spots outside stations for spare vehicles.

Staging areas are for on scene emergencies.

Extra parking outside emergency stations is in my opinion a good idea.

Hope this helps and clears any misunderstandings.

• I like this, as for my area, even the area I am doing in the game chief's vehicles aren't parked inside. Most in this area aren't even at the fire hall unless they just happen to be there for some reason. I will have to add a bay that doesn't belong to have a chief or the chiefs for the depts that don't have one at the hall. Volunteers that have chief's cars it's a take home vehicle.

• kind of the same topic but same goes for police stations, it shouldnt cost 100,000 to upgrade a police station, in real life most police departments just have a big parking lot with the cars in it, becuase they mostly patrol theres no need for a big bay to hold the cars like a fire station.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!