Why is there no Australian subforum for the MissionChief forum?

• Caolan753, not the first time you have not understood a thing I am saying & taking it to mean im having a go at someone. I am not having a go & with respect, as a community engagment team member, you probably need to realise that & start taking less offence to everything thats said that you may or may not like. Economic benefit? I spent money on AU, UK & US servers

We as the UK advisor team go out of our way designing missions which have realistic requirements to the UK (based off actual responses to incidents).These requirements would not work for other versions and I can tell you now players would not be happy if we started implementing requirements like US etc. Too many aerials.

The code we write is the code that’s put in the game, that’s why there have been errors to the missions when they have been added, because I have made a typo. The devs spend little time working on missions for the UK game.

With respect, we (both the UK and US) have no say over content in the Australian version of the game. By you two keep posting about the Australian version, it is derailing topics relating to the other versions. If this continues I will start issuing warnings. I suggest if you have feedback about the Australian version, you submit it via the app or the Facebook where it can reach the correct location. They may not have an Australian forum but there is an Australian version of the advisor/content teams who will have been provided with the facilities to write their own missions, if that isn’t being done, that’s not the team here’s fault.

TACRfan, warnings for trying to help? FFS harden up princess. You have people trying to help the versions of the games they play & you want to give warnings for that? Do I need to join your team to be helped? submit via app or facebook? Still waiting on answers to errors submitted months ago. Australian advisor/content team wouldn't know who they are to contact to get help. Noone, especially me. is saying its the team here's fault.

• You make valid points but this site is the UK/US server forums. We are in no way connected to the AU version, the best thing I can advise is for you to get in contact with the devs to organise something.

Thanks. I have through the official channels.

maybe do like some have done and create a discord for the AUS version. This way you can all stay informed, communicate and help each other then if any problems, errors arise you can find out whos submitted it etc etc.

We have a discord server & website for all four version we are represented in. I'm also in a few other discord channels for all the versions I play. Good idea though. Collaborative thinking gets better results.

• Caolan753, not the first time you have not understood a thing I am saying & taking it to mean im having a go at someone. I am not having a go & with respect, as a community engagment team member, you probably need to realise that & start taking less offence to everything thats said that you may or may not like. Economic benefit? I spent money on AU, UK & US servers

TACRfan, warnings for trying to help? FFS harden up princess. You have people trying to help the versions of the games they play & you want to give warnings for that? Do I need to join your team to be helped? submit via app or facebook? Still waiting on answers to errors submitted months ago. Australian advisor/content team wouldn't know who they are to contact to get help. Noone, especially me. is saying its the team here's fault.

When I say I will issue warnings its if threads keep getting derailed as per forum rules which you agreed to. Threads regarding things in the US and UK version have nothing to do with the Aus version so it shouldn't be brought up.

As for the devs not replying to you on support, again, i cant help with that. You are aware that myself and all the other team members on here aren't devs right? I have no power if they choose to respond or not. And Caolan is right regarding the games finances, the devs will focus on the games that generate the most money, and with the size of the playerbase that the Aus game has it wont be as high priority as the US or German versions

You might not be aware but as soon as i saw that there was an Australian Mission Chief, i asked the devs if they wanted me to create and Australian section on the forum. They said no.

• When I say I will issue warnings its if threads keep getting derailed as per forum rules which you agreed to. Threads regarding things in the US and UK version have nothing to do with the Aus version so it shouldn't be brought up.

As for the devs not replying to you on support, again, i cant help with that. You are aware that myself and all the other team members on here aren't devs right? I have no power if they choose to respond or not. And Caolan is right regarding the games finances, the devs will focus on the games that generate the most money, and with the size of the playerbase that the Aus game has it wont be as high priority as the US or German versions

You might not be aware but as soon as i saw that there was an Australian Mission Chief, i asked the devs if they wanted me to create and Australian section on the forum. They said no.

Thats probably why the OP placed this in the Off Topic section of the forum, so it stayed inside the rules :) I read the rules too & didnt see anywhere saying we cant talk about anything else other than Uk/US

Yes I am aware you guys arent the dev's & its all about income etc, but Ill go out on a limb here & say, If I had people from other versions of the game trying their best to improve things & I was in contact with the dev's, I would probably help facilitate getting the parties together. but thats just how I roll

• We as the UK advisor team go out of our way designing missions which have realistic requirements to the UK (based off actual responses to incidents).These requirements would not work for other versions and I can tell you now players would not be happy if we started implementing requirements like US etc. Too many aerials.

The code we write is the code that’s put in the game, that’s why there have been errors to the missions when they have been added, because I have made a typo. The devs spend little time working on missions for the UK game.

With respect, we (both the UK and US) have no say over content in the Australian version of the game. By you two keep posting about the Australian version, it is derailing topics relating to the other versions. If this continues I will start issuing warnings. I suggest if you have feedback about the Australian version, you submit it via the app or the Facebook where it can reach the correct location. They may not have an Australian forum but there is an Australian version of the advisor/content teams who will have been provided with the facilities to write their own missions, if that isn’t being done, that’s not the team here’s fault.

Is there a way to sign up to do the same thing on the aus version? I understand that the devs don't really care about any version other than the DE one but I do so I'd love to help.

• So TarcFan, Caolan753 and VICFire, to summarise whats been said in this thread (please tell me if i have misunderstood anything):

The devs do not give a flip about Australia because it doesn't make them enough money, you forum admins won't create an Australian subforum because the devs don't want to encourage versions that don't make them enough money and if we keep "derailing" threads you'll start issuing warnings?

Out of curiosity, what threads have I de-railed? Or were you talking about DemonicJ? I haven't de-railed any threads that I know of, I have dropped comments asking about Australian versions but that is hardly de-railing anything.

How do you suggest we make change? I get we can't talk about AU here but that leaves people on the Australian version without a place to suggest things to the devs. I'm willing to be that they send our suggestions straight to the bin because they give us all that same copy paste response to the in-game message thing, they don't even put in enough effort to include our usernames in their messages.

I get Missionchief is a for profit company and as such will naturally focus on ways to boost profit but making 25 versions then turning and around and essentially saying "not enough dollar signs there" and going to other versions. Like, what the flip? If they are that bad at this whole game company thing then let users volunteer to fix it! I would personally learn an entire coding language if it meant i could fix this game, i'd colunteer my time to help myself and others have more fun on other versions.

I am sorry if this is ranty and I know forum mods / admins don't have much of a say in the game but please, at least give us a Discord server where we can suggest things, even if the devs check it once a month that is better than nothing.

• We never said they dont care, they just wont give it as high priority as the others because of it.

Look, I cant promise anything but i will speak to the devs about a forum or discord on Monday. Cant promise anything will come of it but i can only ask.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!