Unresponsive Vehicles

• Why are my vehicles not responding to calls? There is no time delay on them. I've rebooted my laptop several times when I do play. I just can't figure it out.....it very annoying. How can I get them to start responding again? X( X( X( X(
    Also, how do I "fire" a player who hasn't been on the game in a very long time? Thanks in advance.

• How do I get a screen shot? Also, When I try to assign members to my SWAT vehicle, it will not let me add a 6th person from the same station because of the red bar at the bottom of the screen. Can that red bar be taken off or shrunk down? If not, then how can I get my 6th person assigned to the SWAT vehicle?

• Are you playing on a computer or an mobile device?
    Because if your of a phone or tablet you actually have to drag on the window that pops up when you hit assign personal to move it up or down,
    If your on a computer there should be a gray bar on the side of the window that popped up, you can click and drag on to scroll.

• Funny thing is.....I am the admin, but it still won't let me remove the unwanted players. I know that there should be something telling me to click on the persons name to delete them, but there isn't.
    Also, I am playing this game on a computer/laptop and it still won't let me do a screen shot of my problem station, vehicles and staff. I just don't know what to do.....

• I just checked your alliance list, you're co-admin. Only the alliance admin has the power to remove players

To take a screenshot, if you're on a PC, press "Prt Sc" on your keyboard, open up Paint, and press Ctrl+V. Save it and upload it here. Providing links to your stations would also be helpful. To do this, right click on the station in your list and click "Copy Link Address"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!