Cannot Purchase Police Vehicles

• A description of the issue: Cannot purchase any police vehicles in a station after completing a game warden expansion

A screenshot of the issue if it's visual. (Print Screen, paste into imgur.com, provide the link):

(I do have slots open)

When the issue started: Just now

What operating system your computer uses: Windows 10 Pro (Chrome), I also use the App on Android with the same outcome

What web browser you're using. Chrome

What graphic pack you're using (if applicable to the error). Regular, don't think it applies

What error code you see, if any. None

Did you clear your cache? (Ctrl + F5) Yes

Any other applicable information. This may be related to the ATF expansion thingwhere once that occurs you cant buy any FBI units again, I think if this is the case the developers need to indicate that this happens since many police departments have both land and water vehicles in a station. I wouldn't of expanded if I knew this occurred.

• Ok, let me put it this way. It appears you bought the Water Police Expansion. When you do that then you get two spots BUT they are only for Water patrol boats. Your current station level is 0 so you only get 1 vehicle. You have to expand that in order to get other police vehicles and game warden trucks.

• It's because the slot it gives you can only get the relevant vehicle you have to pay with credits for a slot that any unit that can use and its the same with ATF and DEA expansions

Ok, let me put it this way. It appears you bought the Water Police Expansion. When you do that then you get two spots BUT they are only for Water patrol boats. Your current station level is 0 so you only get 1 vehicle. You have to expand that in order to get other police vehicles and game warden trucks.

Thank you, especially Kaziya, I wish there was some documentation or warning that this happens haha. Thanks for the help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!