Serve Eviction Notice Appearing Prematurely

• Your In-Game Username:

Skull214

A description of the issue.

The call "Serve Eviction Notice" was generated for my North Dakota stations. However, the issue with that is; I only have 3 police stations (none of which have Sheriffs). The call requirements screen/tab says I need 1 Sheriff and 1 police car to complete the call, but also only needed 3 police stations to get the call. When I went to the police vehicle market and looked at the Sheriff Unit, it states it will be required at 7 police stations. However, when I "refreshed" [for lack of a better term] the call [i.e. sending a unit and canceling it before it arrived at the call] it said I only need 1 patrol car. After sending 1 patrol car to the mission and letting it sit for the entire call duration, it cleared with no other issues.

A screenshot of the issue if it's visual. (Print Screen, paste into imgur.com, provide the link)

https://imgur.com/a/rdMFHrB

When the issue started.

Sometime around 9:30-10 AM EST on 4/29/2021

[note: this happened 1-2 days before the aforementioned date as well but I forgot to get screenshots for it and I can't remember if it was the same call or a different one]

What operating system your computer uses.

Windows 10 Home

What web browser you're using.

Google Chrome

What graphic pack you're using (if applicable to the error).

Probably not applicable but I'm using PulsePoint inspired icon pack for missions. The first time I encountered this I wasn't using any mission graphic packs.

What error code you see, if any.

N/A

Did you clear your cache? (Ctrl + F5)

Yes

Any other applicable information.

None that I can think of.

(Sorry if someone posted something like this already, I tried looking and came up with no results)

• The are supposed to spawn at 3 police, unfortunately we have asked for this to be a optional unit but now prevail

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!