My New Graphic Server for Requests

• how

im creating a server for the people who often request graphics from me to have a easier platform

you cannot claim that me wanting to make life easier for my requesters as yours its nothing like mcgd so please stop publicly attacking me or i will have to speak to someone from discord/forum moderation

• STOLEN FROM MCGD

Yeah the place where if you voice your opinion on changes you get staff perms removed and are issued with a warning for speaking out.

Place where the main admin don't like being contacted directly and hide behind others and shout chain of command every time some one doesn't use it. Sorry but that has its place and a small online community is not it. All admin should be approachable on issues.

A community worth avoiding too as they change the rules and way it works on a weekly basis.

• Yeah the place where if you voice your opinion on changes you get staff perms removed and are issued with a warning for speaking out.

Place where the main admin don't like being contacted directly and hide behind others and shout chain of command every time some one doesn't use it. Sorry but that has its place and a small online community is not it. All admin should be approachable on issues.

A community worth avoiding too as they change the rules and way it works on a weekly basis.

its very hard to keep up with the rules and I got banned for being in a ROBLOX community and a certain alliance... they didnt even say that was a rule!!! Of course I WILL choose a community that has been supportive of me rather then a community trying to make me leave places i like

• Yeah the place where if you voice your opinion on changes you get staff perms removed and are issued with a warning for speaking out.

your not the first he has done that to...

• Side note: If you attempt to dm me on here I WILL report you to a moderator for harassment. Okay?

same here

its very hard to keep up with the rules and I got banned for being in a ROBLOX community and a certain alliance... they didnt even say that was a rule!!! Of course I WILL choose a community that has been supportive of me rather then a community trying to make me leave places i like

always supportive communities in my opinion

• This needs to be said

First off. MCGD kick-started graphic design discords as nobody was talking about them until me and Ollie came up with the idea over a year ago.

Gorilla you only have a problem with me because you got warned for your personal attack in a public channel which was reported to my team

Gooochy you're one minute having a mouth on here and then being nice on Discord so make your mind up.

Hertfordshire (tbz) it's about time you started to act professional and like with a business have a love hate relationship with peoplem

• its very hard to keep up with the rules and I got banned for being in a ROBLOX community and a certain alliance... they didnt even say that was a rule!!! Of course I WILL choose a community that has been supportive of me rather then a community trying to make me leave places i like

This was wayy back when Ollie left. We stopped asking people to leave after a day.

• That doesnt mean you can say me wanting to make something for my friends to get my graphics
    gorilla like the rest of us probably did nothing wrong and your being a bully, again
    stop bullying goochy
    may i remind you that you bullied your co owner into leaving and then claimed he was blocking you because he got fired by you
    and i do act professional just around people who deserve it and that will never be you
    look around people are saying what you do you should really stop making it look worse for yourself

• I wasn't being nice i was just going to tell u to look at forums as we all know your on for 1 day then your dead for 2-3 months

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!