Hospital Bed issues

• So I have ran into the issue of not having enough beds in the hospitals. has anyone else thought about splitting up their hospitals like it is done in real life so that way you get access to more beds. for example the ER will cover general surgery and general internal. then you would have a seperate building for Cardiac surgery and so on. Would love to hear everyons imput.

• So I have ran into the issue of not having enough beds in the hospitals. has anyone else thought about splitting up their hospitals like it is done in real life so that way you get access to more beds. for example the ER will cover general surgery and general internal. then you would have a seperate building for Cardiac surgery and so on. Would love to hear everyons imput.

I personally like to only have one hospital at one area and i add real life hospitals in areas where i need beds (Medway kent for example) So I added medway martine and maidstone hospiatal. and I expand them to cater to my needs, William Harvey for example is the most central hospital in kent so I have every dept there and it maxed out

• I personally like to only have one hospital at one area and i add real life hospitals in areas where i need beds (Medway kent for example) So I added medway martine and maidstone hospiatal. and I expand them to cater to my needs, William Harvey for example is the most central hospital in kent so I have every dept there and it maxed out

well my way of looking at this is UNMC in Omaha, NE has 8 buildings. each building has a different purpose. down side is the cost and time it will take to build that far. total for unmc alone would cost 5.76 million credits to build all the buildings upgrades in levels and expansions. but in the long run you owuld have 240 beds to work with

• well my way of looking at this is UNMC in Omaha, NE has 8 buildings. each building has a different purpose. down side is the cost and time it will take to build that far. total for unmc alone would cost 5.76 million credits to build all the buildings upgrades in levels and expansions. but in the long run you owuld have 240 beds to work with

240 beds is a awful lot in one area i have around 300 spread across 1442 sq miles. baring in mind theres a call in uk server that can spawn with 220 patients however transport request is 30 which is handy

• 240 yes is overkill when it comes to beds that is why i will only upgrade the beds as i need to or depending on the call volume for that particular specialty. as of right now I have most of my calls in Eastern Omaha, NE due to that being where most of my stations are for EMS and Fire.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!