Expanded Vehicle Response Radius

• I do understand the way the vehicle response radius is due to firetrucks in real life having a limited amount of gas and certain miles per gallon. I would like to be able to take a cross county road trip, not all the time but every once in a while to either California or Texas. These are both outside the 400 KM (~250 miles) vehicle response radius, roughly 1,500 miles to Texas and 3,000 to California. I mainly want this added for the fact it will allow for US based alliances and even some European ones to be able to have more people attend storms further away from the epicenter. This might be able to come with the utility update in the future.

A few suggestion are (In order of most realistic to happen):
    1. Gas Station - Must be put at around 300-350 KM from the Dispatch center and additional one can be added within the radius. Cost ~ 250K. Gas must also be paid for each trip. Example average diesel price ($2.4 per gallon) x average firetruck fuel level amount (500 gallons) = $1200. Make it somewhere around 5,000 credits.
    2. Fuel Tanker Unit - Can follow the convoy to their location and be able to refuel them if they pulled to the side of the road or something. (This will be the most difficult one to code).
    3. A vehicle add on in which the player purchases a "Enhance Fuel Tank" that increases their response radius. (Not realistic).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!