New York Roleplay - the alliance for everyone

• About New York Roleplay

Welcome to New York Roleplay

We're a new alliance, founded in marts 2022. Welcome. we're friendly & ready to help you. We'll help you best as possible on your gameplay. our main location is NYC (New York City). We also have plays in other places, you can build where you want. You're welcome in our alliance, even if you're in another country. Before you join, remember to read our rules.

WE ALWAYS HELP

Wherever you are in the game, earned 200 credits, 100 million credits, etc. this is the alliance for you. We help you whatever you need help to, a small or little mission, questions about the games, hospitals, prison, educations & other facilities.

NYRP - FAQ

Does I get free courses?

As long you donate the required amount of % to the alliance, you do. If not it would cost you up to 500 credits for each personnel.

Does I get free Hospitals & Prison Cells?

As long you donate the required amount of % to the alliance, you do. If not it would cost you up to 10% to rent a bed or cell.

Am I only allowed to build in New York?

No, you are allowed to build anywhere you want. There's no requirements where you need to build. Our hotspot is just in NY.

Is it required to roleplay?

It's NOT required to roleplay. You can if you want, but it's no requirement.

Why do I have to donate a % of my earnings to the alliance?

When you donate to the the alliance funds, it would give you more freedom. The alliance can extent the alliance buildings & even buy more. If we had no funds, it was no possibly to provides facilities.

Are there any requirements to join?

No, you just have to be registered.

Where can I join the alliance?

You can either search up "New York Roleplay" in the alliance-list tab, or click here.

NYRP - Rules

New York Roleplay Alliance Rules

Ignoring the rules, will result in a punishment, in our department.

1. You must be kind & have respect to everyone, not hate on people.

This simply means:

* Do not swear

* Have respect to everyone, skin color, religion, country, etc. doesn't matter.

* You must listen to staff - if you wish to report staff PM @Respect.

2. You must use common sense.

This simply means:

* Do not do something, if you think it's against the rules. You can always ask a staff

3. You must donate to our alliance funds. To do this, you must go to the Alliance Funds tab.

Now you need to find the tab "alliance funds", where you can choose "0-10%" of your earned credits, you want to donate. It don't take a lot of your income. When you donate more, you'll get higher perks. You can read more in the forum about peaks. You can see what you're required to donate below. You can still be in the alliance if you don't donate the required %, but you would not be able to get free curses, prisons, hospitals, etc.

Required Alliance Funds Donation:

Probie - Firefighter = 1%

Senior Firefighter+ = 3%

Fire Apparatus Operator+ = 5%

Captain+ = 10%

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!