Rescue Pumps to show in fire truck tab only

• Rescue Pump to only show up in the firetruck tab like it was before. Also before anyone says "because it acts as a rescue" why isn't the CARP there then or the WL Cafs or RP Cafs, it makes no sense to have a separate fire truck tab if fire trucks are showing up in the other fire appuaturus tab

Sorry to be a nag but it's frustrating when this happens

Thanks

• The devs will never please everyone with things like this. However, most people don't care about the sorting.

If people care that much, they should use LSSM (should use it anyway), and use the ECW setting to customise and create own categories there.

Plus, most people use ARRs anyway, so don't look at the mission list.

Y'all blew this up, and threatening to not support the game anymore is just, quite frankly, an over reaction. I'd rather devs focus on adding content, creating features etc., then going back and forth satisfying people on where vehicles should be. Use LSSM/ARRs, simple.

In fact, you already stated in the LSSM Discord that you already use the custom categories to move the rescue pumps, so again, are just over reacting for exactly zero reason.

• The biggest issue I find is I never new you could make categories, and when I did I still don't fully understand how to make them properly

• The biggest issue I find is I never new you could make categories, and when I did I still don't fully understand how to make them properly

Add the ExtendedCallWindow module.
    Go to settings -> Extended Alarm Window

Scroll down, enable "Vehicle Categories".

Green + for a new category, or just type in the box to modify what's in the existing categories.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!