Mass casualty extension jobs

• Do you get the mass cas jobs (coach rollover, train derailment, nuclear power plant, CBRNE) and they *don't* require mass cas? Or do you not get the big jobs?

If the former, you need to activate the extension by clicking "Ready for Action" on the extensions tab of the building screen.

If the later, you need to make sure you meet all the mission requirements.

• Do you get the mass cas jobs (coach rollover, train derailment, nuclear power plant, CBRNE) and they *don't* require mass cas? Or do you not get the big jobs?

If the former, you need to activate the extension by clicking "Ready for Action" on the extensions tab of the building screen.

If the later, you need to make sure you meet all the mission requirements.

I get train derailment jobs, etc, it's already activated, I'm slowly started over the last week getting jobs for ambulance officers, but haven't had a job with more than 18 pts, and haven't had a job that requires the MCE vehicle as a requirement, but the MCE extension isn't bought on all my ambulance stations, would this play a effect?

• No. You just need one extension to be active. Might just need time.

I'm theory, if you had multiple dispatch centres you could divide regions that get mass cas jobs from those that don't.

yeah, just weird as I’m slowly getting bigger jobs but they come in waves, and it’s been active for ages weeks now, hopefully I start getting them jobs soon, spent millions on the kit yet not getting those missions to bring in the money

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!