New content

• Hi is there any news SAR.

Last year we had several new content packs this year we only had one.

For me this is what makes the game interesting. The devs bring out themed content out but don’t seem to be bringing out new content out like last year.

I’m not having a go more of a question and show what I’m interested in seeing to make game interesting.

• I have had a meeting with the devs regarding the content last night. This was a first for the game and I can proudly say that the UK game is the first game out of the 24 versions that has had an actual sit down meeting in a zoom call with the devs to run through new content. This is a massive step in the right direction.

In this meeting I have seen a preview of the first part of this SAR update, and trust me when I say it’s looking good. Still work to be done but it should be in the near future.

The meeting was really positive allowing us to make it clear the desires of the community, and advisors and we really hope that this shows in the final release. It’s taking it’s time because we want it to be right.

• I have had a meeting with the devs regarding the content last night. This was a first for the game and I can proudly say that the UK game is the first game out of the 24 versions that has had an actual sit down meeting in a zoom call with the devs to run through new content. This is a massive step in the right direction.

In this meeting I have seen a preview of the first part of this SAR update, and trust me when I say it’s looking good. Still work to be done but it should be in the near future.

The meeting was really positive allowing us to make it clear the desires of the community, and advisors and we really hope that this shows in the final release. It’s taking it’s time because we want it to be right.

• I get the frustration, but we want this to be right, not a copy paste. Lots of things to be considered, lots of time spent making sure things are named correctly, used correctly, getting things working as players would want to see them. Hint hint, helicopters. Obviously until I have played it I can’t 100% say this is how it’s going to be on release, but it’s looking good!

• I get the frustration, but we want this to be right, not a copy paste. Lots of things to be considered, lots of time spent making sure things are named correctly, used correctly, getting things working as players would want to see them. Hint hint, helicopters. Obviously until I have played it I can’t 100% say this is how it’s going to be on release, but it’s looking good!

No that’s brilliant and I fully get that and am really looking forward to seeing it. Just wanted to show my frustration but in the right way compared to last year.

But very much appreciate the update. 👍

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!