A few more suggestions

• 1. Once again, add a section in your dispatch center where you can see the total amount of times every unit has been dispatched in the past week, month, and year. This will help us judge where we should add station expansions and would be a super cool feature in general.

2. Police Gang Unit. One major police subdivision that is - well.. missing. As of the recent update, was the gang unit. Considering I am based out of Chicago, it would be cool to spawn "Gang Hotspot" POIs myself, and with the correct expansion- gang related calls can spawn within a certain area set by the user. Such as "Gang Activity", "[Gang] Drive By Shooting" (+ Stabbings, assaults, drug trafficing, etc.) These would require more SWAT officers and gang unit patrol cars (with appropriately trained personnel) to respond. It would be an absolute game changer in terms of realism if this were a thing. You could also add more Commercial, industrial, residential, and strip mall fires as fire stations in bad areas are far busier than their counterparts in the nicer areas (Just look at the call totals for LA, Chicago, Baltimore,).

• 1. Once again, add a section in your dispatch center where you can see the total amount of times every unit has been dispatched in the past week, month, and year. This will help us judge where we should add station expansions and would be a super cool feature in general.

2. Police Gang Unit. One major police subdivision that is - well.. missing. As of the recent update, was the gang unit. Considering I am based out of Chicago, it would be cool to spawn "Gang Hotspot" POIs myself, and with the correct expansion- gang related calls can spawn within a certain area set by the user. Such as "Gang Activity", "[Gang] Drive By Shooting" (+ Stabbings, assaults, drug trafficing, etc.) These would require more SWAT officers and gang unit patrol cars (with appropriately trained personnel) to respond. It would be an absolute game changer in terms of realism if this were a thing. You could also add more Commercial, industrial, residential, and strip mall fires as fire stations in bad areas are far busier than their counterparts in the nicer areas (Just look at the call totals for LA, Chicago, Baltimore,).

In the comm center it under vehicles it shows the mileage, just not the number of calls for each vehicle. I think that we are going way overboard with the police missions. I think it started out to be a fire/EMS game and police was added, but we have been told over and over and over that the developers can not make it completely real and that they can not add different features just because it happens in several places. Right now, with the exception of a few call types, I am very happy with the realism aspect. As an administrator has said many times, "we will never satisfy or make everyone happy",

• Boden, I am satisfied. I just think it would be sweet to have that gang unit aspect. Its a suggestion, not a demand.

Also I get the miles thing but since response times come into play when using that system. I think being able to calculate the call volume with a "# of dispatches/runs" type thing would be way better.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!