Modular Vehicles

• I don't know if anyone has thought of this before, but the ability to upgrade certain vehicles would be nice, e.g. you have a pumper, but rather than having to buy a whole new rescue pumper, you can pay the difference between a rescue pumper and a standard pumper, and your original pumper becomes a rescue pumper. The other thing that would be nice, and I'm not sure about other states, but in SA, our bigger rural tankers (pumper tanker, medium tanker, and heavy tanker in game) can be outfitted with rescue or hazmat equipment, which means that dedicated vehicles are able to be more spread out. If something like that could be implemented into the game, it would be quite nice.

• Quote from Mozza

I don't know if anyone has thought of this before, but the ability to upgrade certain vehicles would be nice, e.g. you have a pumper, but rather than having to buy a whole new rescue pumper, you can pay the difference between a rescue pumper and a standard pumper, and your original pumper becomes a rescue pumper.

I think this is a great idea, and something that should definitely be implemented into the game. This would save a lot of money when buying units, instead of just deleting the old ones and then buying a completely new vehicle, you could upgrade them like Mozza has stated above. I look forward to possibly seeing this in-game.

• Also In some rural areas When the nearest ladder is 2 hours away it would be cool to have a Pumper tanker be upgraded to a ladder pumper tanker

Or have a ladder as a piece of equipment (like US) that you are able to purchase and put on a vehicle.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!