Equipment add on not working as designed

• I have tried it for Foam and Hazmat and the game does not recognize the supplemental equipment. Off-road collision calls for a hazmat vehicle, don't have one close by so I bought equipment storage and hazmat, and assigned it to a heavy rescue truck. Sent the crew to school for hazmat and sent it to the scene. The scene is still calling for hazmat. Same thing for the foam needed in a national archives fire. Sent two type 4 trucks with the foam add-on and the mission is still calling for a foam tender. Apparently, none of them are working for me, I have tried the technical rescue, and nothing.

I know it's something simple I am missing but I just don't see it. :(:(

• have you chose a standart vehicle for the equipment in the storage?

They dosn't put the equipment automatic on a vehicle if its needed.

for 1 mission: You need too put them manualy in the vehiclelist of the mission (change and apply payload)

for every time: in the station (storage tab at the buttom) you can select a standart vehicle

• jet i has the same problem.

I build a desaster Response Combination (Battalion Chief with Generator equipment and a Light tower trailer)

The equipment is at default on the Battalion Chief, but if they drive with the trailer they forget the equipment.

• I have a large set up that covers about 60% of Florida. I have a large amount of EMS Chiefs. I have noticed that despite setting a graphic for that vehicle each time, I find that the largest percentage of them at some point defaults back to the default graphic of the little small red icon. What causes this.... And NO....I have not checked the box to "copy image for all vehicles of same type" for any of them.. And it is not all of them.....just randomly spread out.

• Today I had a call I created that required special rescue, sent my modified heavy rescue engine and it counted. Not sure why it didn't before but it seems to be working now.

Follow up, sent a utility vehicle with a hazmat attachment along with 4 hazmat trained crew. The mission called for 2 trained crew. Mission showed no hazmat on the scene.

• Today I had a call I created that required special rescue, sent my modified heavy rescue engine and it counted. Not sure why it didn't before but it seems to be working now.

Follow up, sent a utility vehicle with a hazmat attachment along with 4 hazmat trained crew. The mission called for 2 trained crew. Mission showed no hazmat on the scene.

I am also finding that the mission require "Two Haz Mat Vehicles" as an example and 12 Haz Mat Personnel. I send two units fully staffing and trained and then get message that one more haz mat trained personnel is needed after units arrived. I have verified that all 6 people assigned to both units are trained

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!