Problems with EMS Chief and Ambulances

• MissionChief-Team

1. I am having a problem where randomly, my EMS Chiefs will lose the "graphic" I have assigned and will also default back to the setting where they do not auto transport. I am finding them sporadically when I notice EMS units don't transport automatically.
    2. The problem with units being "dropped" from the calls despite being dispatched and needed is continuing. This is occurring with not only ambulances, but various other vehicles as well. I have the feature to auto release EMS turned off
    3. I will send two (2) fully staffed SWAT units with 6 trained personnel on missions that require 12 SWAT and then I get message saying "1 SWAT need". Also happens with hot shots. Mission will require "12" and I will send a unit that has "12" and will randomly get message that "1 hot shot needed" I have confirmed the staffing levels on these units are accurate and they personnel are trained to the required level

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!