Patient/Prisoner Handoff Missions Not Transfering to Hospitals

• I keep on having to use Coins to clear Patient/Prisoner Hand Off Missions because they do not transfer the patients to hospital Despite ambulances being sent and mission being completed!! It wont leve my screen until I pay 2 x coins each and ties up Ambulances which could be used in other missions! Am I doing something wrong or are others having the same issue?? It just cost me 12 coins today as I had 6 of these missions on my screen that wouldn't clear no matter what units (Ambulance/Hems/Critical Care/Coastguard Rescue/Lifeboats) I sent or how many! :cursing: It shows the Casualties Names and the Bar Is either Grey (Empty) or Fully Green It just needs to show transfer request to take to hospital, but doesn't! IS THIS A BUG?? Can it be fixed?? I am fed up of having to spend Coins when I dont have to!

• I keep on having to use Coins to clear Patient/Prisoner Hand Off Missions because they do not transfer the patients to hospital Despite ambulances being sent and mission being completed!! It wont leve my screen until I pay 2 x coins each and ties up Ambulances which could be used in other missions! Am I doing something wrong or are others having the same issue?? It just cost me 12 coins today as I had 6 of these missions on my screen that wouldn't clear no matter what units (Ambulance/Hems/Critical Care/Coastguard Rescue/Lifeboats) I sent or how many! :cursing: It shows the Casualties Names and the Bar Is either Grey (Empty) or Fully Green It just needs to show transfer request to take to hospital, but doesn't! IS THIS A BUG?? Can it be fixed?? I am fed up of having to spend Coins when I dont have to!

Try cancelling all units on them. exiting the window and then if the mission doesnt clear, re-dispatch ambulances.

I have found sometimes patients get "treated" but get stuck or the patient is stuck on a different unit. If the patient is coming from a EPIRB Marina mission, then the ambulances also semi-bug out and need to always be manually canceled. There is a bug report for that done. but no fix as of yet

Also as Michaelje said. Missions auto clear, with no penalty if they have been active longer than 24 hours at 4am (GMT). So that is always an alternative, you can just recover your ILB/ALBs and leave the mission in your stack for 24-48 hours and it will just disappear.

• Try cancelling all units on them. exiting the window and then if the mission doesnt clear, re-dispatch ambulances.

I have found sometimes patients get "treated" but get stuck or the patient is stuck on a different unit. If the patient is coming from a EPIRB Marina mission, then the ambulances also semi-bug out and need to always be manually canceled. There is a bug report for that done. but no fix as of yet

Also as Michaelje said. Missions auto clear, with no penalty if they have been active longer than 24 hours at 4am (GMT). So that is always an alternative, you can just recover your ILB/ALBs and leave the mission in your stack for 24-48 hours and it will just disappear.

I tried all that but still nothing worked! I didnt know that missions dissapeared after 48hrs as I have never left anything that long before! I will do that from now on! Thanks for the assist!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!