Heavy Rescue expansion

• Hey everyone, sorry if there is already a thread like this.

I am slowly making all my ladder companies carry heavy rescue equipment, mostly because in real life they have extrication equipment. Currently I use Utility units for some of the ladder company second pieces or as collapse rescue units. My understanding is that a utility unit is basically the same as a heavy Rescue (feel free to explain the difference if there is one) so my question is, is there any reason or advantage to put heavy Rescue equipment on a utility unit?

• Hey everyone, sorry if there is already a thread like this.

I am slowly making all my ladder companies carry heavy rescue equipment, mostly because in real life they have extrication equipment. Currently I use Utility units for some of the ladder company second pieces or as collapse rescue units. My understanding is that a utility unit is basically the same as a heavy Rescue (feel free to explain the difference if there is one) so my question is, is there any reason or advantage to put heavy Rescue equipment on a utility unit?

I believe it should count as 2 x Heavy Rescue at missions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!